The top bakery and pastry show is coming to Paris in 2018
With a full range of products, equipment and services, Europain is the go-to event for all professionals in the bakery and pastry industries looking for solutions to grow their business and gain new clients.
At Europain 2016, there were 679 exhibitors and brands and 63,282 trade visitors, 27% of whom were international visitors from 137 countries.
Europain is lively and relevant, with exhibitor demonstrations, talks and other activities to update visitors on the latest from the bakery and pastry industry.
In 2018, Europain will have a new layout to reflect the future challenges facing the industry. The boundaries between trades are disappearing as, each day, industry professionals not only have to make products, but also expand their shop ranges and retail outlet network, manage their staff and drive forward their sales.
- Je Fabrique is the manufacturing section, with the technology you need to improve your processes and achieve your quality and efficiency goals, regardless of the volumes you produce,
- Je Vends is dedicated to sales, with everything you need to fit out your retail space, expand your range and better promote your products,
- Je Gère is the management area, with customised services on offer from finance, insurance, contract and training experts.
There will also be several new initiatives to showcase what’s new from the exhibitors, always a popular part of the show:
- the “Parcours des Nouveautés et Innovations” will introduce you to the latest industry innovations,
- the “Coups de Cœur Europain”, where you will find the show favourites as judged by a panel of experts,
- the “Grand Prix des Visiteurs”, a new Visitors’ choice award (Europain will ask the professionals to pick their favourites from all the new products on show).
Also new for 2018: The Europain forum. Over the 4 days of Europain, experts and professionals from the world over will come together to share their thoughts on the technological and economic challenges which lie ahead for the market.
Relevant, lively “Idea labs” for each trade sector:
- The Lab’ du Boulanger, or Baker’s lab, a real-live bakery in action where you can discover all the new raw materials, ingredients and equipment.
- The Lab’ Intersuc: get close to the action for some highly-professional pastry-making demonstrations.
- The “Boutique Restaurant”: fully-operational, with the latest restaurant products, solutions and technologies.
Europain not only showcases French and international talent, but also hosts the biggest bakery and pastry competitions.
The Masters de la Boulangerie (organised by LESAFFRE), the Mondial des Arts Sucré (organised by DGF) and the Coupe de France des Ecoles (sponsored by ENGIE) are open to the whole profession and offer an excellent networking opportunity.
2016 in figures
- 63,282 trade visitors
- 27% from outside France
- 137 nationalities represented
- 679 exhibitors and brands
- 26% from outside France
- 251 journalists
- 92 of them from outside France