The Paris Region Tourist Board, Viparis and Aéroports de Paris are pleased to announce a three-way cooperation agreement in the form of a Welcome Pack Exhibitions and Congresses.
To mark the occasion, an official ceremony was held on 13 May 2015 at the Hôtel Salomon de Rothschild, in the presence of Gérard Feldzer, Chairman of the Paris Region Tourist Board, Jean-Yves Durance, President of Viparis and Augustin de Romanet, CEO of Aéroports de Paris.
Matthias Fekl, Minister of State with responsibility for Foreign Trade, the Promotion of Tourism and French Nationals Abroad, gave the closing speech. The Minister’s presence was proof of the French government’s willingness to support initiatives to provide visitors with the best possible reception in Paris and its surroundings.
The Welcome Pack Exhibitions and Congresses was launched six years ago by Viparis and the Paris Region Tourist Board. The Package is provided to international events held at one of the exhibition spaces operated by Viparis.
Since 2009, the Package has been made available for 220 events, with transport provided to a total of 240,000 people.
Aéroports de Paris’ presence, alongside Viparis and the Paris Region Tourist Board, complements and strengthens the Welcome Pack framework. Together, the partners agree to:
- Promote the Greater Paris Region and develop visitor services
- Improve urban mobility and enhance visitors’ experiences
- Provide VIP services to both national and international business customers
The Welcome Pack is a full-service, multi-channel offer of welcome facilities, complementary shuttle transfers and other services provided to visitors, exhibitors and conference attendees, starting from their arrival in the Greater Paris region and throughout their presence at the events they are attending. The Package enhances the reputation and appeal of their destination with:
• A personalised welcome at train stations and airports in and around Paris
• Customised signage, with dedicated signboards and dynamic display screens
• Special banners for events held at the Palais des Congrès de Paris
• Complementary, WiFi-enabled shuttle buses from airports
• Exclusive baggage-handling and concierge services
• A copy of Viparis’ Like a Parisian guide
More information about the Welcome Pack: http://pro.visitparisregion.com
Source: Comité Régional du Tourisme Paris Ile-de-France