Le VITeff is the only International Sparkling Wine Technology exhibition.
It is the major event for the sector, bringing together over 450 companies presenting their know-how in sparkling wine technologies. It welcomes 20,000 visitors from 37 countries, 85 % of them champagne producers.
VITeff also promotes networking and discussions through 4 days of talks, workshops, B2B meetings… All the current issues facing the sector are tackled: innovation, new technologies, international markets, laws, employment and training etc.
Finally, VITeff is an opportunity to discover the richness of the Champagne Ardennes Region with regional gastronomy workshops, champagne and food pairings sessions, cookiery competition for amateurs, descriptive tastings.
- 19,751 visitors
- 10% of international visitors
- 37 visiting countries
- 460 exhibitors
- 15% of international exhibitors
- 27,500 sqm of exhibition space
Sectors represented by exhibitors
- Wine-growing equipment: tractors, tilling, planting, fertiliser and pesticide spreading, pruning and vine maintenance.
- Wine-making equipment: transport, handling, pressing, grape harvest processing, fermenting rooms, analysis equipment.
- Bottling equipment: cleaning, filling, disgorging, sealing, crating, handling and storage.
- Wine-growing products and accessories: : pesticides, fertilisers and biodegradable products.
- Wine production and processing products: maintenance, cleaning, grape must/wine treatment.
- Bottling and marketing products and consumables: bottles, corks, wire caps, caps and outer packaging.
- Buildings and general products: energy, fluids, environment, hygiene, logistics, IT and maintenance.
- Services: service providers, consultancy, commercial and financial support, communication, oenological analysis laboratories.
- 85% from the Champagne region
- 15% from the rest of France and international
- 90% winegrowers or decision-makers with major producers
- 10% other, including institutions, oenologists, experts, research lecturers, equipment manufacturers and distributors.