MIDEST is the global sourcing platform, bringing together customers and subcontractors.
MIDEST is the key platform for international suppliers of industrial subcontracting.
It is a show where partnerships are forged and technology surveyed, offering manufacturers, component suppliers and assemblers the chance of face to face meetings with suppliers of solutions in the fields metal processing, plastics processing, electronics, microtechniques, surface treatments, special machines and technical textiles.
Improve your efficiency by meeting your future partners in Paris and discover innovative technologies that will deliver profit and productivity.
Key Figures in 2014
- 1,678 exhibitors in 2014.
- 40% of exhibitors are non-French and are drawn from 45 countries.
- 41,048 professionals from all sectors of industry in 2014
- 15% of customers are from outside France and are drawn from an average of more than 85 countries.
- Over 50 foreign organizations are active partners of MIDEST.
Sectors represented by exhibitors at the last session
- METAL PROCESSING
- Screw cutting, finishing, surface treatment, heat treatment, industrial fasteners, fabrication, casting, special machines, raw materials, materials and semi-finished products, metal forming and cutting, machining
- PLASTIC, RUBBER AND COMPOSITE PROCESSING
- Injection moulding, thermoforming, rotational moulding, extrusion, machining, pultrusion, RTM, RIFT, etc.
- ELECTRONICS, ELECTRICITY, MICROTECHNIQUES, INDUSTRY SERVICES
- Design offices, engineering & analysis - Quality, monitoring, measuring & metrology - Research & Development - Software developers, industrial IT - Environment & sustainable development
- WOOD PROCESSING, INDUSTRIAL MAINTENANCE
- Maintenance work - Maintenance equipment and supplies - Specialist software developers (CMMS, EAM, diagnostic support, etc.)
- Mechanical structures: 16%
- Automotive: 12%
- Steel / Metallurgy: 11%
- Aerospace: 7%
- Engineering: 6%
- Design offices: 6%
- Industrial maintenance: 4%
- Electrical assemblies: 4%
- Electronics: 4%
- Energy / Nuclear: 4%
- Accessories / Luxury goods: 3%
- Railway equipment: 3%
- Building / Public works: 3%
- Chemicals and related products: 2%
- Health / Medical: 2%
- Machine tools: 2%
- Food industry: 2%
- Packaging: 1%
- Environment: 1%
- Furniture: 1%
- Administration / Local authorities: 1%
- Armaments: 1%
- Telecommunications: 1%