International air show
06/17/2013 - 06/23/2013
: Parc d'expositions Paris-Le Bourget
The International Paris Air Show is organised by Salon International de l'Aeronautique et de l'Espace (SIAE), a subsidiary of Groupement des Industries Françaises Aéronautiques et Spatiales (GIFAS).
The 50th Paris Air Show will take place at Le Bourget exhibition centre from 17 to 23 June 2013, and will once again bring together all the industry's players across the globe to showcase the latest technological innovations. The first 4 days of the Show, exclusively for trade visitors, are followed by 3 days for the general public.
The entire aviation industry is in attendance.
- Aircraft : Construction and assembly and sub-assemblies
- Space, spacecraft, satellite telecommunications
- Aircraft engines, aerospace powerplants and related equipment
- Airborne equipment and systems (including weapons)
- Pilot & navaids
- Cabin interiors
- Production equipment, tools and software
- Subcontracting (mechanical engineering and composite materials, aircraft interiors, etc. )
- Composite materials and surface treatment
- Maintenance, product support & spares, transport
- Airport equipment and services
151,000 profesional visitors
2,113 exhibitors from 45 countries
192,000 sqm of exhibition space for aircraft
130,000 sqm of exhibition area sold